Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Error Message

Error Message 07 Sep 2014 10:19 #1544

Hi
Can anyone help me with this error message?

Warning: require_once(/home2/catheds1/public_html/cataractnetwork/components/com_community/controllers/controller.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/catheds1/public_html/cataractnetwork/plugins/community/coolcommunity/coolcommunity.php on line 16

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home2/catheds1/public_html/cataractnetwork/components/com_community/controllers/controller.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear:/usr/php/54/usr/share/php') in /home2/catheds1/public_html/cataractnetwork/plugins/community/coolcommunity/coolcommunity.php on line 16d

The site was completely down but I have now disabled A Cool Approval, A Cool Core and Cool Community.

The site is up and running again but the community, groups and create an account are now displaying the following error:

Warning: require_once(/home2/catheds1/public_html/cataractnetwork/components/com_community/controllers/controller.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/catheds1/public_html/cataractnetwork/components/com_community/community.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home2/catheds1/public_html/cataractnetwork/components/com_community/controllers/controller.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear:/usr/php/54/usr/share/php') in /home2/catheds1/public_html/cataractnetwork/components/com_community/community.php on line 17

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks

Sharon
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error Message 07 Sep 2014 12:28 #1545

• lyle
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 20
Sharon,
I'm working to upgrade the script as we speak. It's a total rewrite from the ground up.
What version of Jomsocial are you usng?
I don't understand why it's still running if the plugin is turned off. But if you're still getting fatal errors you'll need to either adjust the paths so they're correct or comment out line 16/17 of the plugin.
Let me look into this and come up with a fix for you. Until then disable the coolcommunity plugin.
Or If you want to email me some ftp credentials I'll log in to your site and patch it up real quick as well.

Also, something is up with this forum since the 3.0.6 upgrade. I'm not receiving email alerts when people post.
A Cool Geo Search
tinyurl.com/A-Cool-Geo-Search

A Cool Approval
tinyurl.com/adminapproval

Error Message 07 Sep 2014 13:25 #1549

• lyle
  • Administrator
test
A Cool Geo Search

A Cool Approval

Error Message 07 Sep 2014 13:34 #1550

• lyle
  • Administrator
testing
A Cool Geo Search

A Cool Approval
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds